Friday 18 May 2007

To clarify...

..."When I rode..."

I still ride, of course, but I mix it up now. I ride. I hike. I jog -- very slowly. I walk, mostly doing something I call "curb walking," and I'll explain that later as well. And I journal regularly, pretty much every day. Sometimes, I even engage in yoga-like activity. I don't knit or crochet -- that's my sister's deal -- and I sometimes engage in other artistic endeavors. But those things don't draw me, personally. They just fill time when desired. For you, however, something along the creative lines -- even painting -- might be exactly what you're drawn to. If so, it'll be the perfect activity for you, because it'll be a natural fit -- something you'll most likely stick to on a daily basis...or close enough. Oh, and guys, your thing might be the tinkering you do in the garage. That may be the perfect place where you'll find your BIKE.

But just in case you were wondering..."Is she still riding?" Yes, I am. I believe the continuous repetitive action must go on in order for BIKE to be most effective as your journey continues. Remember, your journey is simply your life. How do you want to live it?

Think about that in your daily "rides."

I'll be back Monday to see where you are.

All my best,
Jackie

No comments: