Tuesday 22 May 2007

Quick thoughts that are important!

Stress hormones,like cortisol,can put a damper on your metabolism. When you become "stressed out" about something, these hormones are activated. When your day is hectic, close your eyes and take five deep breaths. Exhale through the mouth. You will lower your heart rate and keep that metabolism "rockin' and rollin'"(particularly important for those of you who are trying to lower your weight.)

Think yourself stronger. "Researchers at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation found that people who imagined contracting their biceps for 15 minutes, five days a week for 3 months increased their arm strength by more than 13 percent."

I am not surprised. MIND OVER MATTER and BRAIN MAGIC - we all have power available from within us. Power that truly does work! It is all about three things: 1. believe it. 2. bring it to the surface. 3. Practice, practice, practice.

Think and improve your lives: "I know better than to waste time and energy worrying about my future. I only can truly live in the present. I pause and gently wave all worry thoughts away from me - no negative concern, large or small can interfere with my peace of mind."

As you exercise these thoughts your power to make good choices and think in a positive manner will increase daily.

No comments: