Friday 25 May 2007

BREATHE!

This is a quick thought, a quote from an uplifting little book I read daily - the
Daily Word.

"If I should let my thoughts remain on concerns, I would experience an increase of emotional stress and physical tension. What I'm thinking affects how I'm feeling. So whenever I realize that stress and tension are interfering with my natural rhythm of breathing, I take a deep breath and relax. Taking the next breath, I focus on Spirit as the presence of life within me and the very breath of life that is continually revitalizing me. Calm and at ease, I breathe in and feel renewed as a rush of energy flows though out my body and peace fills my mind."

You know,it is TRUE! Not just a group of words put together to make us feel better. The physiology of the body works this way. When we think about concerns we actually have a tendency to hold our breaths and give our mind and body less oxygen than we need.

Use the gift of cultivating your oxygen and you will find your life changing for the better. EVEN IF CIRCUMSTANCES DON'T CHANGE - YOU WILL CHANGE! You will think more intelligently, your muscles and ligaments and all the organs of your body will be more relaxed and you will feel better for it!

It seems too easy, almost silly. It is the TRUTH! The best way to get high in the world - BREATHE! It's natural, free, and legal. It is addictive though....the one
addiction you can really profit from using!

PLEASE
have a wonderful and safe holiday and remember the reason behind it. It is to honor those in the military, men and women, who have died in service for their country and our freedom. Honor the days by staying sane and sober and not getting behind the wheel if you drink.

Moderation is a wonderful word! Have fun!

No comments: