Wednesday 9 May 2007

How to correct a mistake

Fess up to it! I am still in the midst of “pressing things” but someone brought to my attention that I made an error in the spelling of a word. YES I did. For my entire life I have spelled GREAT, as it should be!

Somehow I have, over the last few months switched the spelling to GRATE. Wrong:). As my darling sister pointed out to me, “you grate carrots”. Right on!

I know it’s not life altering. I know I am not guilty of killing THAT MANY brain cells. It may just be one of life’s mysteries forever. Anyway, what this silly little post is about is to correct my error. I want to let you know, I know, GREAT is the spelling I intended in several posts. Since I don’t have the time, currently, to go back and read and correct the posts, I just wanted to say, “WHOOPS!” and tell you to have a GREAT day!

I copied this from my other blog as I still am "away" for a few days...just wanted to let YOU know I made my first mistake (hahahahahah).

No comments: