Wednesday 4 April 2007

A wonderful event

My husband had for months been quite negative about some important things. He had valid reasons to have concerns and 99% of the men I've known in my lifetime would have been right there with him - grumbling, unhappy, and negative as hell!

But here is where my man differs from so many men. He decided to use his intellect and do something about it. He said, "I'm going to change my attitude about things. I can't do anything
about these things right now anyway, and I can't keep going down this path as it's damaging my position at work and my relationships there too. From now on, "It's all good."

He may have been kind of tricking his own brain when he started, but he'd made a choice that
since nothing could be done to change these things right now - he wasn't going to let himself turn into a grumpy, miserable kind of guy! GOOD FOR HIM!

Last night, after several weeks of training himself to get in the habit of thinking and saying,
"It's all good", he was relaxing in his recliner and he turned to get my attention.

"You know," he began, "since I've been saying that it's all good - things have gotten much better. I feel better, it's better at work, and it's all good!"

So there it is. Use your intellect, change your thinking and the words that exit your mouth, and change your life! It's all good! CREATE a wonderful day for yourself and those around you!

No comments: