Friday 6 April 2007

Easter

I KNOW everyone doesn't celebrate Easter in the same way I do. I am Christian. Not a normal one, granted! I pray, read the Bible, and believe the conclusions I've come to about it all, what I consider my "own personal property."

I also respect the right of others to choose what they opt to believe. Let me be clear: Each man must choose! I respect and honor that premise.

I just want to share that, in writing this post, I am sharing what I believe with you as a gesture of public appreciation to God and His Son.
I hope that for those with similar beliefs, you will enjoy and love your Easter activities.

For those of you who do not agree with my celebration of the resurrection, I hope you steer clear of worshiping the money god and buying WAY TOO MUCH CANDY for your kiddos!
Sugar is awful for kids and the corporations LOVE the money all the easter bunny brings in to them. (Probably not the workers, but the CEO's for sure, eh?)

What ever you do, have a lovely day with those around you. If you are alone (and I think none of us are EVER truly alone) - revel in the still beautiful world around us. Enjoy the animals, the greenery and flowers of springtime, the very many things we usually don't have time to enjoy!

Take time, take a breath , relax and regenerate! And.....from me to you: blessings to you, and love from one fellow human being to another!

No comments: