Friday 6 April 2007

Great Blog About Workplace Happiness

I happened across this blog : Chief Happiness Officer.

This is a great blog about a very important topic. How can we be happy in work? After all we spend a sizable junk of our lives there.

Check it out and let me know what you think of it! I am very impressed by the no BS attitude and the open mindedness of the articles.

Here is what the site is about :
Happiness at work is a strange idea to many people, who have gotten used to the idea that work is unpleasant, tough and hard. Trust me, it doesn’t need to be that way at all. Work can be energizing, meaningful, inspiring and plain old fun. When it is, we enjoy work more, we enjoy life more and we get more done on the job.

Here are some good places to start reading about happiness at work:

Happy Hour is 9 to 5 - How to Love Your Job, Love Your Life and Kick Butt at Work - My first book about happiness at work.
The most popular articles on the site
Happy at work in six minutes - A short video about happiness at work featuring yours truly.
Make your business happy and rich - a good overview for leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners
This site is a rant-free zone. I enjoy reading or writing a good rant as much as the nex person, but there are just. so. many. on the net already. On this site I stick to writing about what I like and what makes me happy.



Do yourself a favour and check it out!

Allen

No comments: