Saturday 9 June 2007

Take time to go outside and enjoy nature!

Nature itself is healing. Breathe! Walk, ride a bike, skip, take a drive (and then get out of the car and stretch and walk around a bit!)

Whatever it takes, it's the weekend - it is time to enjoy our still beautiful world.
I went kayaking yesterday, which is a blessing to me, for sure. My face hurt from
smiling all day. Saw lots of birds, ducks, geese, turtles, fish, and children playing on the shores. Families camping, children swimming.

Nature is available to most of us, so take advantage and it will help to heal you in body, spirit, and mind. If you are, for whatever reason, unable to do anything, then please enjoy the Canadian geese family that visited me in my kayak, and roll through past photos and become a part of them by visualizing the sights and imagine the sounds and smells. Take a breath and enjoy your moments!

Have a wonderful weekend and remember a stranger really cares!

No comments: