Thursday 7 June 2007

Please take 2 minutes to watch this YouTube video

I normally don't forward things, nor recommend too much, but as a human being, I think this is one of the most touching things I have seen for a long time. I think we need reminders that all those fighting this horrible war are just doing their job - loosing limbs and lives, and they need our love, support and prayers. Thanks for taking the time to watch this.

Tribute video made by 15 year old...VERY GOOD

This is powerful and so well done. Imagine a fifteen year old. This video is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today. Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old. There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of Tuesday 5/8.

In case you missed it, here it is: look to your right above my photo headed
"Watch this please" and click on it!

No comments: