Friday 17 August 2007

Money that isn't there

When you are stretching to meet the demands financially, when you have unexpected expense, when you just can't figure out what you are going to do.......

Take a breath! Say a prayer. Take another breath.

You know, you can only do the best that you can. Circumstances change momentarily.
One moment I had a bit of money coming in....the next, I broke my tooth ($750.00),
have to pay a prepayment penalty ($2,800.00), have to pay back money ($400.00) the
state overpaid my hubby on unemployment last winter.....and so forth and so on!

That is lots of money for unexpected expense (THIS WEEK!). So you know what I did when I found out?

I took a breath! Said a prayer, maybe it was 20 prayers. Took another breath and thought, "Doing the best we can. It will all work out somehow. Not going to let money destroy our lives. Won't do it!"

I feel better. Truly. Try the techniques. PRACTICE them as we are creatures of habit and will get into the habit of thinking in positive terms.

Have a wonderful weekend no matter what! Love on somebody. Enjoy your life!
Your health will be better for it, your family will, and you will feel better about it all. HONEST.

No comments: