Tuesday 21 August 2007

10 Things to Write in Your Notebook - Revisited

Hi there,
I love my notebook and I have to say I would be a little lost without it. It is a wonderful place to vent when you don't want to burden others.

Anyway here is a re-run from last year - suggesting 10 things to write in YOUR notebook. What other things can you think of?

Allen

Photo By N. Ireland Wallpapers / Desktop Backgrounds


I have been a long time fan of using a notebook as a tool for self-improvement, as a journal or just as a place where I can do some brainstorming. I am a proud Hipster PDA and Moleskine user and with that in mind here are 10 different things I like to write in them.

1) New words that I have learnt that day.

2) Mind maps of my goals for the week, month, year.

3) Creative writing such as poems and short stories.

4) Mental stresses and tensions that I notice I feel during the day, the thoughts I felt that caused those stresses and alternative more positive thoughts in order to reduce those stresses for the future.

5) Sketches to exercise the right side of the brain.

6) Reviews of movies, music or television etc.

7) Books I want to read in the future, movies I wish to see and music I wish to listen to etc.

8) General “dear diary” prose including my observations, thoughts and feelings relating to the day.

9) Any physical tensions and what may have caused them.

10)Ideas for my blog.

What do you write in your notebook?

No comments: