Tuesday 17 July 2007

EVERYONE "SAYS" THEY WANT TO MANAGE STRESS MORE EFFECTIVELY

OVER 80% of medical visits originate from stress induced reactions upon the human body! Stress changes chemical combinations within us and drives us to the "fight or flight" stage, which in turn accelerates wear and tear on the organs, muscles and all the inner workings of the body. It also plays havoc with our minds, and can literally be debilitating!

This culture is the instant gratification culture. We want what we want, and we want it now! In learning to TRULY change your life, and MANAGE any stress, you must dedicate time to practice techniques, and be consistent. Does that sound so very difficult?

Herein lies the problem. This culture has us going so many directions at once, and believing the list of duties MUST be completed, that we are driving ourselves mad!

Each day has 1,440 minutes in it....that is 525,600 minutes in one average year. Ten
minutes a day devoted to stress management education and practice still leaves you
1,430 minutes a day....and 521,950 minutes a year to devote to all these other tasks you deem important enough to leave you frazzled, irritated, and less than feeling wonderful! Come on now, that doesn't make sense.

Here is the choice: 1. Watch your stress levels keep rising with no resolve in sight. Prime your body for a heart attack and your life for constant turmoil. 2. Love yourself and your family enough to take 10 minutes a day to CHANGE YOUR LIFE and the lives of those around you.

I think the second choice is worth 10 minutes of consistent practice on managing stress. You WILL FIND YOU LIKE IT! You WILL FIND YOU WILL INCREASE YOUR practice
time as you get "in the habit". We are creatures of habit and we can develop habits easily. Why not a pittance in time to develop a life style that will enhance your mind and the health of your body simultaneously?

Whether you try my CD or someone else's, in my heart of hearts I WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE BETTER FOR ALL CONCERNED! Of course I believe you should pay a one time fee for the CD and let me help you create new brain cells, and be rid of negative thoughts and actions. I charge much more than that for 1 hour of personal training. I personally selected the original music, and put 3 relaxations on the CD - for "newcomers" and for those familiar with it all. Over 30 years I have seen people change their demeanor to an empowered and calm personality - miracles can happen.

Please go to my new website to check it out. I have a couple of samples of the CD you can listen to, a couple of articles and my complete biography.

http://www.stressmanagementmagic.com
or go to "links to my resources" on the right of this page.
My husband calls me "The human happy face" - I practice what I teach :) and I want this joy and empowerment to be YOURS! I TRULY CARE!

No comments: