Wednesday 3 January 2007

Happy New Year!

Hello,
Yes I am still alive - just. We moved house during the Christmas holidays and this is my excuse for not blogging! I think it is a valid enough excuse as to be honest with you I am now very tired.

Moving house is indeed one of life's big stressors and that coupled with the holiday season can leave one feeling very frazzled. Hopefully normal blogging service will return soon. It all depends on my brain really! :-)

Meanwhile I saw this interesting post over at Moby's blog. I like Moby both as an artist and from what I can gather as a person. Anyway here is some of his wisdom! Be sure to check out his blog.

Moby said:
... i hope that you recognize that happiness comes from, in my experience:
a-being in the company of good people whom you care about and who care about you.
b-being healthy.
c-being able to express yourself through your work.
d-being able to appreciate right now, without being plagued by worry over what may or may not happen in the future.
e-being able to put things in perspective, and being able to recognize that most problems can be overcome, and most day-to-day catastrophes have a way of ultimately being seen as un-catastrophic.

Happy New Year to you all!

Allen

No comments: