Saturday 24 May 2008

BIKE riding is more than just fun

I'm not the only one who believes in the benefits of riding a bike. Lincoln, Neb., was just named one of five "Bike Town USA" cities for 2008.

Scott Grossenbacher, owner of Re-Cycled bike shop in Lincoln (in the article highlighted above) touts the mental AND physical enjoyment "that comes with peddling instead of driving."

Of course, the article doesn't talk about my BIKE philosophy, but maybe I should call the editor and suggest another article.

I'm always pleased to read articles that talk about the benefits of riding a bike. I'm a big believer. If you haven't considered it yet, I encourage you to give it a try.

(By the way, if the above link doesn't work, click here for details about these special bike-riding cities.)

All my best,
Jackie

No comments: