Tuesday 6 February 2007

Our magical Brains

Did you know that the brain rewires itself by just thinking? Proven fact - not just a theory.

Think positive thoughts today and you will begin to create new brain cells. Everyt ime you begin to travel that negative highway, take a breath and find something to trigger that rewiring process.

"The brisk air makes me feel alive". "I can begin again today to strive for excellence." "I am happy I am still here to have the opportunity to learn to be happy more often than I've been." "I love my family." "I love my friends." "I think the sound of the waves breaking on the shore is wonderful." "I like the thunder when a storm approaches." "I am fortunate to have the intelligence to be able to work and earn a living." .....and so on and so forth.

"Only what thou art in thyself determines thy value"
Orison Swett Marden, 1898

No comments: