Saturday 9 February 2008

A recommitment

Sometimes it takes a recommitment to return successfully. You must tell yourself you will do a better job, not just try to do a better job, but commit to it. A second or third time, if necessary.

That's where I'm at with this blog.

It takes time. I don't always have it. But I want to share my message. The class I'm teaching reminds me that one person really can make a difference. I can make a difference. So I'm recommiting a promise I made to myself that I would build this blog. Of course, building takes time. Of course, building requires planning. And of course, it must be scheduled into my weekly habits.

Have you been putting something off in your own life? Is so, or if you've neglected to create change where you know you're capable of creating change, or perhaps you've been procrastinating on doing something you know deep down you really do want to do, it's time to recommit. Let go of the fear. Drop the excuses.

This isn't a New Year's resolution. But it is a promise. Make it to yourself, and to those who may be counting on you.

Let's not let anyone down.

Oh, and by the way, I've gone back and posted labels on all the previous blog entries. I actually needed to revisit the pages to see how far I've progressed. I think the labels will make it easier for readers to find me. Refer others when you can.

Ride safely and with a renewed spirit.


Jackie

No comments: