Thursday 8 March 2007

I Need Your Help! - Please please please!!!

Photo By N. Ireland Wallpapers / Desktop Backgrounds

Hi there,

Last August I decided to write about something close to my heart. The merging of the two topics of self help and being lazy. The point of the blog was to provide a medium where I could share what I have learnt from the plethora of self help books I have read. The idea was that I would distill important facts from the flotsam and jetsam of the self help world and share them with you the reader.

It has been a tremendous success! For that I thank you all. Nearly 60,000 people have visited the site (according to my server log from statscounter.com) and I have been totally astounded by that. I seem to be still the most subscribed to blog via RSS in Ireland and its my hope to keep up the quality of the posts.

This is where I need your help.

I would really be grateful if you could add a comment to this post with any criticisms (both positive and negative) about this site. What have I done right? Where have I gone wrong? What do you like? What do you dislike? Are you still interested in reading about self help for lazy people?

Please, please let me know..

Thanks again for all your support!

Allen

No comments: