Tuesday 13 March 2007

Deal or No deal

Gotcha! (Well, maybe) Here's the deal. You begin to take care of your body now or you will pay later. There is no doubt about it. I admit I tried to maul my body earlier in my life by various methods. Some fun! Many regrets.

Right now is the only time we have. So if you've had a a tough day, even if your day was great,
move back from the desk and stand up. Take a deep breath in through the nose, and exhale through the mouth. Do it:).

While your at it, stretch wiggle around a bit. Lay your ear to your shoulder on the right side. Now the left. For every little move you do, have a mindful plug of that intoxicating oxygen we so forget is there.

Even if you've just sat down to enjoy the many wonderful things about the internet, do yourself a favor. Think about sitting up straight and keeping your spine and ab's strong. Keep getting good oxygen and you will regenerate yourself and relax simultaneously. You will keep that intellect sharp to enjoy the things you read, the things you do in this swift moving presence we call life.

Practice taking care of yourself in this small way and it will enhance your life. I promise. I am the Human Happy Face and for those who know me, I am living proof!

No comments: