Friday 6 May 2005

Space is BIG and so is Ireland!

Having just spent the week driving from Galway -> Shrigley, Co. Down (Via Mullingar & Navan) -> Galway (via Sligo) -> Kilbarron, County Tipp. (via offaly as the bridge at Portumna was under repair) -> Cork city -> Ballycotty (East Cork) -> Galway (via Limerick and Shannon) - I have come to a some conclusions.

1) Its really really tiring to drive so much.

2) Ireland is not quite as small as people would lead you to believe. Although these people are mostly not from Ireland.

It was nice to see my family again although all too briefly... I am now crashed out on the sofa in Galway with a sleeping cat beside me... Just watched Dr. Who - Dalek .. very good sometime childish sometimes not (I guess that makes it for all the family)!

Ive seen Constantine ... Not great ... not terrible... Looking forward to seeing the other ones I mentioned in a previous post (Im not using any hypertext in this post as I feel lazy..)

Future home projects will be :

BONSAI (I have maple seeds!)

Wine making (Will have a bash at some sort of berry wine)

Tag Rugby???!!! :-/

And purchasing a Volvo S40 ...


Bye for now..
A.

No comments: